30 April 2008

okay, so you should never start a new blog in the week before you're going on vacation. It takes FOREVER to get back to it!

So I'll ease in. Just saw this on another blog and took the bait:




You Are An INFP



The Idealist



You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.

Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.

It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.

But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.



In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.

You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.



At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.

You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.



How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak



Right now I'm absorbing the idea that people who don't get me see me as "Unrealistic, naive, and weak". Could be a great explanation for things my dad tells me sometimes! :-)

still, it feels pretty accurate-- it's been a long time since I took the long-form version of this test, but I think the result was the same back then.

Anyway, much knitting continues... too much to do at work today to show pictures, but I promise to get updated and current this week. Much to show since last July!!

cheers,
JD

No comments: